Saturday, May 12, 2012

Carding Brook Farm



I went yesterday, to all my favorite places,
gathering food for the Spring Dinner tonight


I am always so taken with the beauty of Carding Brook Farm
 and the warmth and nurturing energy that
 Jen and Jon share 


You can feel it in the soil, you can see it in the beauty of
their bounty and you can taste it in the food.

I just wanted to take a few moments to share
(my pictures really don't do it justice)




 An exciting new project made possible by
a farm initiative set up by Michelle Obama
Jen explained to me that this little beauty
will allow them to extend their growing season
and give them even more possibilities

Good news for them, even better news for us!

The remnants of maple syrup season
The real boss

I'm off and running, have a wonderful day
Kyra







No comments:

Post a Comment