Thursday, February 16, 2012

Pondering

I am starting to understand why our society doesn't support our having a lot of time 
to ourselves.   So far, I have discovered that on most days I would really rather
stay in my pajamas and I am loving not wearing shoes.  

I find myself pondering how to incorporate this knowledge into
my societal re-entry 


Today was an interior design day.  In fact I even met a client at Lily's for the first
time to go over a myriad of details about a major renovation that Renee and her team
are working on.


Two other big projects are starting to really come together.  It is SO exciting to see
things falling into place.  Here is the kitchen cabinetry going in one space


It's weird, the stress of the cafe is immediate and ever present while I am working.  But at the end of the day you either presented well or you didn't and usually you get the chance
to do it all over tomorrow.

With design work the planning stages are somewhat relaxed, but once it is 
done, there is no doing over ( at least not without huge expense) and someone is going to live with my
decisions for a long time.  

As in anything we create together, you are only as good as
 those working with you and I am so grateful for the 
gift of such great spirits in both arenas. 
  

By the end of today this cabinetry will be in place and they come to template for
granite counters tomorrow. 
I'll keep you posted.

Enjoy your day!
Kyra





No comments:

Post a Comment