Friday, July 6, 2012

The Power of Friendship


Perfect rainy day plans yesterday;
an early supper in Ellsworth with good friends that I don't get to see very often.

I wound up in town a little early and stopped in to 
see Peter (my sous chef at Lily's) at his new gig,
The Maine Grind.  I hadn't seen him in months.
He looks great, the place was humming and we chatted and laughed for a good half an hour

Arriving for a bring your own dinner on Kathleen's back porch, found me surrounded by
beautiful gardens, a sweet black cat, and two very dear friends.
The time spent together was simply magical

Driving home in this incredible golden late evening sunlight,
glimpses of sparkling water shores, thru diamond lit trees and fields
I was filled with this incredible lust for my life.

I care about people, they care about me, we connected.
I don't think there is a purer way to light up your life

Thank you

Here's to connection!
Enjoy your weekend
Kyra


No comments:

Post a Comment