Monday, July 30, 2012

Farm to Table Wedding

From Prep days to Wedding Day

 

Renee picking out 36 lobsters, that we caught!


Beautiful, I tossed the lobster meat with soba noodles, 
green onions and a sesame dressing


Kristin cutting cutting cutting


Roasted tomato relish for the grilled sausage


We made slaw with three types of cabbage from Four Seasons Farm,
peaches, almonds, mint, ginger, 5 spice powder and champagne vinegar


The beginnings of a lot of my kale salad with roasted sweet potatoes


Killer crabmeat dip with avocado, fresh dill, scallions and lemon


My crew in our work area on site


My favorite part, setting up the appetizer buffet


Hard at work and looking good!



Happy days!  My bunting was needed again!! 


The bride and her friends set the tables in the boat barn


Me, being the grill-mystress

And then we became crazy busy and took no more pictures.

Sorry,
  The next time I thought of it, was while we were in the 
midst of cleaning up and I decided that was TOO much information.

(The bride was beautiful)

Happy Monday!
Kyra



No comments:

Post a Comment