Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Spring Projects



It is still cold here, but the light is changing
and the snow is melting


 I found this lovely display yesterday


Amidst this mess, as we repaint the downstairs of Lily's


And lay a cork floor in the back kitchens.
I can't wait to show you how it is turning out!
Soon.

Speaking of cork, I just discovered cork cutting boards
and I'm sold.  They are soft to cut on and don't hold stains,
easy to clean, anti-microbial and a totally renewable resource
Honestly, I wish I'd known about them a long time ago.


And, I just had a Pionite counter-top installed for a design job
in Blue Hill.  My first really (Pionite) - and it doesn't look half bad.
Really warmed up this white kitchen for a very reasonable price.


That is it for now,
Enjoy your day!
Kyra

No comments:

Post a Comment