Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Black and Gray and White All Over


I'm always so excited about how paint and the
right colors just change everything for the better



Yesterday it was all about Annie Sloan
I used French Linen on the entry wall divider with clear wax 


Paris Gray on a this old mirror with a the dark wax
rubbed on top to give it that aged look


French linen again on this mirror frame, with dark wax over it.

I bought this mirror for $10 at a yard sale.
It's plastic and had a fake gilded finish
Now it looks like old wood!


I painted the coffee station cupboard in Old White
and finished it with the clear wax
Love it!


Here is preview of what is to come.
Renee has been painting the walls and windows for me
in Ben Moore Swiss Coffee
I can't even tell you how much angst I incurred
trying to pick the right white and I nailed it.

Totally infatuated with all the black 
sashing in House Beautiful lately
I've picked Midsummer Night for the doors
and windows.

And right now I'm headed in to put
a second coat of Winter Gates in the downstairs bathroom.

Wait till you see.......!

Enjoy your day and thank you so much for
allowing me to share all this with you.
Kyra





No comments:

Post a Comment