Monday, July 22, 2013

Raising



Happy Monday!
What a weekend. 
My first craft show was a wonderful success
Look at all that color!! 


My linen aprons were such a hit that I made more on Sunday morning.


And I sold all my pin cushion caddy's.  Even mine!

It was so great to see everyone and I am so grateful
for the kindness, generosity and support.

I'm thinking.....maybe a textile show at Lily's in the future
with all my sewing friends bringing there finest.
I'll keep you posted.

One more thing:
My partner, Renee (Tomboy Construction, Inc.)
and Jon Ellsworth (Carding Brook Farm Timber Frames)
have been collaborating on a barn project 
all winter.


The raising occurred last week and I really want to share
this beautiful process.


Isn't it gorgeous?  
It seems so powerful to me, so full of spirit


And then I found out that Jon blesses his barns
with a ritual of bread, salt and wine.

Everything seems to evoke such feeling in me.

Then I read my affirmation for today and it says,
"It is safe to have feelings and you are safe to feel"

Nice, because I feel full of awe and gratefulness for
all the rich experiences in this life and my wonderful connections
to so many.

Enjoy your day,
Kyra 






No comments:

Post a Comment