Monday, March 10, 2014

Enough


I had a thought this morning that was similar to
the Seven Sisters Constellation...

you know  - that cluster of stars that you don't really see
until you stop looking at it.

My thought was wrapped around this wonderful idea
that I seem to be truly embracing about us all being one being

from there I remembered a line in some wise words I read
about celebrating someone else's success because it is your success too

this lead me to thoughts of how grateful I am for my life,
especially in its new form of not working 90 hours a week.

Grateful for the time I take to meditate and be filled
with a knowing that I am on the right path for me
and don't need to live any other way than how I choose.

I'm not missing anything, because I am enough.

Slippery vision, but it feels so good when I see it.

Here's to feeling like enough,
 and being part of one another
Kyra







No comments:

Post a Comment