Thursday, January 23, 2014

Happy Winter!


Okay,,, I just can't give in to peer pressure...


I really do love winter!
5 degrees outside, popcorn, wood stove,
 three of my most favoritist, softest, snuggliest quilts
piled on top of me,
 books, magazines, movies...   Oh my.

..Time to quilt - what do you think about my little
hit of retro sunshine?


Serious closet purging and a bit of sweater surgery!


I cut up the middle of this cashmere cardigan and added the buttons from
a tangerine linen shirt that I never wear anymore.
A little ribbon around the cuffs and bottom, 
HAH! new sweater!




Cozy evenings with friends, fireworks in the snow, dancing the fox trot,
walks in the woods, seed catalogues, lots of cooking,

A trip to Ellsworth to discover a sexy new look at my
favorite hair salon - The Alchemist -

...I'll stop, but there is so much more.

I am happy.  And oh so grateful.

I hope you are finding things to make you smile as we
set into the heart of winter.

Let your heart sing, don't give into the peer pressure!

Kyra


No comments:

Post a Comment